I know from experience that sometimes people need cajoling and coaxing to try out new ideas and put their learning to work.
Effective coaching will enable you to bring all your energy, skill and strengths to the things that matters most to you. Whatever your definition of success, a good coach is an ally working with you to achieve your professional and personal goals.
It takes practice to master skills, confidence to take the first step and tenacity to keep going when things don’t go the way you had hoped for. It can be tough. So coaching is a key part of what I do, to support your journey to master new skills.
Who is coaching for?
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Executives and established leaders
- New leaders and rising stars
Regular coaching sessions can:
- Help you set goals and define your aspirations
- Keep you on track.
- Give you the confidence to have a go.
- Share your concerns and worries about the things holding you back.
- Develop your skills and capability.
- Help you understand the outcomes you want.
- Create a plan to keep moving forward.
- Motivate you to just get on with it.
- Create space to reflect and learn.
- Test and try out new ideas.
- Create accountability with regular check in’s.
- Address and overcome barriers (real and imagined!)
- Unpick relationship issues at work.
You will never know what you’re capable of until there’s someone to push you outside your comfort zone. Just ask any professional athlete.