Know what makes you tick
The SDI is a powerful and effective psychometric tool for understanding the motives and values that drive behaviours.
Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI) helps people better understand their themselves and what motivates them. Greater self awareness enables them to influence and lead with clarity and empathy, be a great team player, and more effectively navigate conflict.Why SDI works
The power of SDI is in how quickly and easily it gets people connecting and really talking to each other. SDI facilitates strong relationships through:
- The insights people gain
- The acceptance it encourages
- The conversations it informs
- The trust it increases
- The conflict it decreases
SDI is useful if you are seeking to:
- Understand what drives behaviour.
- Appreciate the strengths your team bring to their work.
- Develop behaviours to lead with clarity and empathy.
- Improve cohesion and collaborative working in teams.
- Develop leaders.
- Support and manage change.
- Drive sales.
- Unlock the mysteries of working relationships.
- Deliver great customer service.
- Navigate conflict and misunderstandings.
SDI is easy to use and apply: It’s relevant to all levels in business, making it an great foundation for better and more focused conversations across your business.